Josephine Sebach Scholarship
Multiple scholarships are awarded to students who have graduated from a Zanesville/Muskingum County high school. Additionally, they must currently reside within Muskingum County. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better, be a graduating senior, first-time college student or current college student enrolled in a program leading to 2- or 4-year degree/certificate at an accredited institution, have clear knowledge of specific occupational goals, exhibit motivation, and financial need for the scholarship. This scholarship is renewable. Over $95,000 was awarded in 2022.
A Sebach scholar will most likely be somewhat different from most scholarship winners.
A candidate for the Josephine Sebach Scholarship is preferred to fit the profile described below.
- • Be a resident of Muskingum County and a graduate of a certified Muskingum County high school.
- • Be a graduating senior
- • 2.0 - 3.5 GPA
- • Attend a program leading to a 2 or 4 year degree/certificate from an accredited institution.
- • Have clear career knowledge of the occupation he/she wishes to pursue.
- • Be highly motivated to acquire the knowledge necessary to be successful in his/her chosen field.
- • May be a “late bloomer” who has gained focus and direction the last year or two of high school.
- • May come from a family which does not qualify for student financial aid on the basis of need.
- • Not necessarily be a top student who is eligible for academic scholarships or a member of a low-income family who would qualify for adequate financial aid on the basis of need.
Phone: (740) 453-5192
Application & Information Print PDF View Fund & Donate