A fund can be created to honor someone you love or celebrate a special occasion. You can direct your gift broadly or narrowly to the issues you care about or to wherever the needs are greatest. However you give, your gift can change lives--today and tomorrow. If you are thinking about establishing a fund, please call us at (740) 453-5192. Our professional staff will show you how simple it is.
- Donors can endow a specific organization or charitable purpose. The Foundation ensures that grants to these groups remain relevant over time and responsive to changing circumstances.
Donor Advised Funds
- A donor advised fund is like a "charitable checking account," providing donors with a tax deduction now and for future gifts to organizations the donor recommends
Field of Interest Funds
- These funds provide grants that meet needs in a specific field or geographic area that is of interest to the donor.
Organization Endowment Funds
- Established by nonprofit organizations, organization endowment funds are designed to provide income to the organization. The Foundaton provides the organization with all of the benefits of endowed funds and relieves it of the burden of administrative, investment, and tax reporting responsibilities.
- Donors who establish scholarship funds have an interest in helping students pursue and achieve academic goals. Donors establish specific selection criteria for the scholarship and may participate in the selection of recipients.
- Unrestricted funds offer the broadest giving option, allowing the Foundation to make discretionary grants in response to community needs.