4-H Scholarships - Muskingum County
Since 2015, the Muskingum County 4-H Committee has awarded scholarships to recognize 4-H members and alumni for their achievements. A minimum of two $500 scholarships will be awarded at the 4-H Kick-Off.
• be a current 4-H Member or alumni of Muskingum County 4-H;
• be a current year graduating high school senior, or equivalent of a college freshman or sophomore (proof of equivalent in a home school program by the end of the current school year is acceptable);
• be active in 4-H for the previous three (3) consecutive years;
• have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale based on the most recently completed semester;
• plan to attend (or currently attending) any post-secondary educational institution.
Muskingum County Extension Office
225 Underwood Street #6
Zanesville Ohio 43701