10th Annual CYF Coat Drive Under Way
Christy Rahrig on 10/09/2017
The Muskingum County Community Youth Foundation (CYF) is conducting its 10th annual Winter Coat Drive to provide coats to local children and families in need. CYF requests donations of new and gently used coats of all sizes to benefit families with children. Items can be dropped off until November 10th at the following locations:
• Muskingum County Community Foundation
• Century National Bank locations in Zanesville--Main Office downtown, North at Brandywine Boulevard, and South at Clay Street
• John McIntire Public Library
• Peoples Bank on Maple Avenue
• Zane State College
• PNC Bank on Maysville Pike
• Mid-East Career and Technology Center (November 1-9 only)
• North Valley Bank on Maysville Pike
• Area high schools
Monetary donations may be sent to MCCF, 534 Putnam Ave, Zanesville, OH 43701.
Over the years, hundreds of coats, hats, scarves and gloves have been distributed to families served by Eastside Community Ministry, the Salvation Army, Bethel Community Center, Zanesville Civic League, Lifewell@West Main Street, and the Tri-Valley Area Clothing Bank.
CYF is a component fund of the Muskingum County Community Foundation. It exists to empower youth to make a difference in their community by providing financial and human resources to projects that benefit the youth of Muskingum County. The group engages in a variety of activities including community service projects, leadership development, grant making, fundraising and social activities.
Please contact Christy Rahrig, Community Youth Foundation Adviser, at (740) 453-5192 or email@example.com for more information.