In order to donate to MCCF, you must designate the fund that will benefit from your contribution. Because we want to make sure your gift reaches the proper fund, we ask that you use the information below to help identify this fund. Once you select the fund, you will have the opportunity to complete your donation online.
You may donate to:
Go directly to three different ways search for the fund to which you wish to donate.
Direct Links to Specific Fund Pages:
- Click here to make a donation in honor of Coby Alen Bleakney and other suicide victims to the Muskingum County Community Foundation.
- Click here to make a memorial contribution for Barbara F. Anderson to the Muskingum County Democrat Club Scholarship Fund
- Click here if you would like to make a contribution to the Muskingum County Dog Pound Building Pass Through Fund.
- Click here if you would like to make a contribution to the Muskingum County Dog Park Pass Through Fund.
- If you made a pledge to the Muskingum Recreation Center through the Muskingum County Community Foundation, you may make that payment here. Be sure to write in the name of the fund as a pledge to the Muskingum Recreation Center.
For honorary or memorial gifts:
Be sure to fill out the space on the form with the name of the individual your gift is in honor or memory of and check the box next to which of the two it is. Be sure to fill in the name and address of the person to be notified of your gift (without reference to the amount).
For anonymous gifts:
Be sure to check the box on the online donation form indicating that you wish your gift to be anonymous.
There are three different ways you can search for the fund to which you wish to donate.
This option provides you with a list of funds according to type: designated, donor advised, field of interest, organizational endowment, scholarship and unrestricted.
This option provides you with a list of funds according to the area the fund benefits: donor advised, arts/culture, education, environment, health, historical preservation, human services, public/society benefit, religion, and research.
This option allows you to search for the fund in an alphabetical list. We suggest this option if you already know the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.